Our Commercial Process Analysis & Solution Specification (COMPASS) methodology establishes, maintains, and executes project activities for both internal and external projects that produce products or solutions.
Products typically include hardware and/or software that will be delivered or installed in the customer’s environment. Solutions may include:
- Engineering solutions that be used to develop and deploy a system.
- Technical documentation developed in response to contract deliverable requirements.
- System or network architecture designs.
- Enterprise architecture products.
The key characteristic of projects developed using the COMPASS Methodology is that they produce products or solutions in accordance with contract time frame requirements.
COMPASS defines project activities and describes how those activities will be executed to satisfy customer requirements. As illustrated below, this process is organized around the major phases of a project:
- Concept Road Map
- Concept Solution Specification
- AGILE Iterative Implementation
- Support and Maintenance
The COMPASS methodology describes the activities required to plan and execute each of these phases.