Tracen Technologies has been awarded the Maryland Consulting and Technical Services II (CATS II) contract vehicle from the Department of Information Technology (DoIT) of the State of Maryland. Issuing task orders are the key to CATS II, which helps the state access IT resources.
Award Date: 05/20/2009
Contract Term: 06/01/2009 – 05/31/2014
Description: Multiple award, indefinite quantity, task order based Master Contract to provide Statewide Information Technology technical and consulting services for 17 functional areas.
Available Functional Areas through Tracen Technologies:
- Functional Area 1 – Web and Internet Systems
- Functional Area 5 – Software Engineering
- Functional Area 7 – Information System Security
- Functional Area 8 – Application Service Provider
- Functional Area 10 – IT Management Consulting Services
- Functional Area 11 – Business Process Consulting Services
- Functional Area 16 – Media and Training Center Support
- Functional Area 17 – Documentation/Technical Writing