|Business Process Reengineering Specialist
|Full Time W2 in Northern VA
|Position Description/Tasks to be Performed:
Manage use of process improvement, reengineering methodologies, and internet-related methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects. Define project activities and objectives through improved use of internet and other automated processes. Tasks include:
· Support activity and data modeling, development of modern business methods, identification of best practices, and creating and assessing performance measurements.
· Provide group facilitation, interviewing, training, and additional forms of knowledge transfer.
· Key coordinator between customers and multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts and application of best practice including e-business practices. May provide daily supervision and direction to other contractor business reengineering specialists and web architects.
· Support development of system information requirements using analysis of the information engineer(s) in the development of enterprise-wide or large-scale information systems.
· Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
· Working knowledge or experience in business process modeling
· Hands on experience with BPMN 2.0 methodology preferred
· Competence with Microsoft Office suite including MS Project and VISIO
· Prior Marine Corps experience is desired but not required
· Must be a United States Citizen
|BA/BS degree in technology related field preferred